Friday, May 8, 2009

AP US Test

So it's 5th period, and I just finished my AP US test. I'm reasonably certain that I did really well, but sitting for 4 hours filling in bubbles and writing essays makes my brain feel like a poptart left on the blacktop on a 102 degree day. It wasn't even that hard; I just hate long tests.

Tonight my sister is playing her guitar and singing in front of all the parents in a talent-show-type thing. She's really good and I'm excited to see her play since she's probably the best act, but I'm not really looking forward to watching a ton of 8th graders I don't know do a talent show. Those things sort of lose their appeal when you're not connect with the contestants.

I'm on a loaner right now, and every time I nudge the mouse-thing my text starts typing somewhere else. This is probably the shortest blog I've ever done, and I've been working on it for 20 minutes because I have to make corrections.

No comments: